Re: [mail] Re: Windows Build System

From: Greg Copeland <greg(at)CopelandConsulting(dot)Net>
To: Dann Corbit <DCorbit(at)connx(dot)com>
Subject: Re: [mail] Re: Windows Build System
Date: 2003-02-01 06:39:10
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Fri, 2003-01-31 at 19:22, Dann Corbit wrote:
> For MySQL:
> There is no Cygwin needed. Period.

Sorry to followup again, but I did want to point out something. I'm
assuming you actually installed it. Please take note that the cygwin
dll is normally installed into one of the window's directories (system,
windows, etc). My point being, just because you didn't find it in the
mysql directory, doesn't mean it wasn't installed system-wide.

Not saying it does or doesn't do this. Just offering something else
that may need to be looked at.

Regards,

--
Greg Copeland <greg(at)copelandconsulting(dot)net>
Copeland Computer Consulting