Re: Odd website behavior...

From: Greg Copeland <greg(at)CopelandConsulting(dot)Net>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Subject: Re: Odd website behavior...
Date: 2003-01-31 19:44:35
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Fri, 2003-01-31 at 13:28, Dave Page wrote:
> [...]

I'm going to guess and say, "yes". Since the "old google one" is the
only search mechanism that I've seen. I'm surprised to read that there
is another mechanism. Clicking on "search" takes you to the only search
option that I've seen, which is the "search by google" one.

http://www.postgresql.org -> Techdocs -> http://techdocs.postgresql.org/
= google search. Clicking on the "Searchable Docs" takes you back to
the same page (google search).

Perhaps the "old google one" can be done away with as your results page
has a nice look and certainly was much more effective.

Regards,

--
Greg Copeland <greg(at)copelandconsulting(dot)net>
Copeland Computer Consulting