Re: pgsql.com problem.

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: Lincoln Yeoh <lyeoh(at)pop(dot)jaring(dot)my>
Subject: Re: pgsql.com problem.
Date: 2003-01-30 21:40:00
Lists: pgsql-general

On Thu, 2003-01-30 at 14:12, Lincoln Yeoh wrote:
> I emailed info(at)pgsql(dot)com, cc'ed scrappy(at)hub(dot)org about a suspected SQL
> injection problem somewhere on the site more than 3 weeks ago. No response
> till now, behaviour still seems the same.
>
> Any idea how I should go about this?

I'm assuming the above sentence means "I still haven't gotten a
response" not "I hadn't received a response until now".

Your contacts above should have worked, though perhaps they got lost in
the shuffle. If you want to contact me offline, I can look into it for
you and rattle any cages if need be.

Robert Treat