updated PITR patch

From: Neil Conway <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: patrickm(at)redhat(dot)com
Subject: updated PITR patch
Date: 2002-12-17 06:49:48
Lists: pgsql-patches

Here's a version of J.R. Nield's PITR patch that has been updated to
apply cleanly against CVS HEAD (I've made a few minor editorial changes
along the way, but nothing significant). I had to hand merge a lot of
the code, so there are probably a bunch of typos (although I've fixed
anything that caused the compiler to speak up). It compiles and the
regression tests pass, but it is (obviously) pretty experimental.

The patch is gzip'ed (it's about 300KB without compression) -- if anyone
would prefer that I just send it in plaintext (so you can browse it in
your mailer), let me know.

Cheers,

Neil
--
Neil Conway <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com> || PGP Key ID: DB3C29FC

Attachment Content-Type Size
pitr-4.patch.gz application/x-gzip 76.5 KB