Restoring a pg_dumped file...

From: Timothy Grant <tjg(at)craigelachie(dot)org>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Restoring a pg_dumped file...
Date: 2002-12-12 21:57:59
Lists: pgsql-general

I'm sure I'm doing something completely stupid, and it's really not too
important as I don't have any data in this database yet, but I can't get
a file dumped with pg_dump under 7.2.3 to restore with pg_restore in
7.3.

(tjg(at)reepicheep%) pg_restore
tjg.db_dump ~
pg_restore: [archiver] input file does not appear to be a valid archive

So, what silly thing am I not doing right?

Thank you.

--
Stand Fast,
tjg.