pgadmin 1.4.3 postgreqsl 7.3

From: Julio Mendoza <jm(at)eemsystems(dot)cjb(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgadmin 1.4.3 postgreqsl 7.3
Date: 2002-12-10 16:12:50
Lists: pgadmin-support

I upgrade to postgresql 7.3, I can conect from a windows box using pgadmin..

if I use md5, the result error is description: blank

if I user ident sameuser, the result error is: ident authentication failed for user 'ddd'

any help thank,

I still conecting to another server using a previous postgresql version

JM

--
Julio Mendoza <jm(at)eemsystems(dot)cjb(dot)net>