cube does not compile with newer flex

From: Bartosch Pixa <dante(at)inworld(dot)de>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: cube does not compile with newer flex
Date: 2002-12-09 18:22:13
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi,

first of all sorry if this is the wrong list.

i was trying to install pgsql 7.3 on my system and had some problems
with contrib/cube. it only compiled after i downgraded flex to a older
version (in my case 2.5.23 -> 2.5.4a) seems like the the generated
cubescan.c is incompatible.

plz cc me as i don't recive mail from this list, or to let me know that
i should send this to another list

regards

Bartosch