procedure to load xml file data in postgesql

From: aravind chandu <avin_friends(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: postgresql Forums <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: procedure to load xml file data in postgesql
Date: 2008-07-26 21:32:05
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

I have to load xml file data into postgresql database table using a stored procedure,but I didn't have any idea how to start it.Can you please help me how to do this.Your suggestion is greatly appreciated.Its very important to me.

Thanks in advance,
Avin.

Attachment Content-Type Size
new.xml text/xml 4.4 KB