State of Replication?

From: "Mr(dot) Tomcat" <tomcat(at)mobile(dot)mp>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: State of Replication?
Date: 2002-09-24 01:07:15
Lists: pgsql-general

I noticed that Replication has been the top item on the TODO list for a
long time, but it isn't mentioned at all in the 7.3 beta announcement.
Any word on that? I read some of the design notes on it and it sounds
like the PG replication plan could be better than the existing
replication schemes of commercial databases. I'm sure I'm not unique in
having a business need for some form of replication.

If anyone knows the status of it, please let me know.

Thanks!