Re: Let's get started

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: PostgreSQL advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Let's get started
Date: 2002-09-17 15:57:58
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Not sure which topic tis gets filed under, but I think it would be a
good idea to come up with a "White Paper Template" that people could use
to describe their postgresql usage and ensure we are getting relevant
information. It might even include help on how to determine information
we want (like oid2name and du to get size of database)

Robert Treat