Re: Strange bahaviour

From: Rod Taylor <rbt(at)zort(dot)ca>
To: Michael Meskes <meskes(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, PostgreSQL Hacker <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Strange bahaviour
Date: 2002-08-12 14:24:24
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Just go with tradition and label all of your variables with a
v_<varname>. Never use columns or tablenames prefixed with a v_.

It's a quick way for determining what is what. Forcing use of a prefix
in some places and not others would not be a nice thing -- especially as
the core takes on more and more abilities of plpgsql.