Re: PGACCESS connection failure?

From: Preston Lord <webmaster(at)t2(dot)net>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PGACCESS connection failure?
Date: 2002-07-29 22:55:54
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

ok, all the help is appreciated, but how do I get
posmaster to run with -i by default or is there a way?

webmin simply sends a

/etc/init.d/postgresql start

to start postgres. I can do it manually, just want to know if there
is a solution to force postmaster to use -i always.

I checked the pg_hba.conf for help, but all I found was

# If you want to allow non-local connections, you will need to add more
# "host" records. Also, remember IP connections are only enabled if you
# start the postmaster with the -i option.

how?