Re: Odd error in timestamp processing

From: "Robert M(dot) Meyer" <rmeyer(at)installs(dot)com>
To: Jeff Boes <jboes(at)nexcerpt(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Odd error in timestamp processing
Date: 2002-07-23 18:40:59
Lists: pgsql-admin

We had this problem, too. Very annoying. It appears to be a bug in
7.1.x. The way we got around it was to dump the DB out to a file and
run sed on the file with the script:
s/:60/:59/

Then feeding that output into psql.

Of course, our database doesn't use ':' followed by numbers for anything
but timestamps so your mileage may vary.

Hope this helps...

Cheers!

Bob