Re: Stats Collector

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: Christopher Kings-Lynne <chriskl(at)familyhealth(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Stats Collector
Date: 2002-07-23 14:03:25
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

I don't think there is any way to do it without restarting the server
and using STATS_RESET_ON_SERVER_START from the postgresql.conf

you might be able to do it by killing the stats collector process on
your machine, but i cant recall if postmaster will automagically fire up
a new collector or if you have to do something more involved. It might
be worth trying on a development machine.

Robert Treat