Documentation

From: fabian_valdes(at)zona52(dot)com
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Documentation
Date: 2002-07-22 17:06:46
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi, I am new on this list, Do anyone know where can I
get some information about JSP and Postgresql?, I
have tried to connect to a DB in postgresql but I have
not had success, I have read the book of Java Server
Pages of Hans.....I can remember the last name, but it
is of o'reylli and it has a fox, but the examples did
not run because I am trying on Linux RedHat 7.2 with
Tomcat and Postgresql, please any url that can help me,
I will thank a lot.

Fabian Valdes

Abre una cuenta de por vida en Zona52.com