Re: More race conditions in logical replication

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: Petr Jelinek <petr(dot)jelinek(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Subject: Re: More race conditions in logical replication
Date: 2017-07-07 23:01:25
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> I'll next update this on or before Monday 10th at 19:00 CLT.

Schedule note --- we'll be wrapping beta2 on Monday, a couple hours
before that. Although it'd be great to have this issue fixed before
beta2, jamming in a patch just a few hours before wrap is probably
not prudent. If you can't get it done over the weekend, I'd counsel
holding off till after beta2 is tagged.