Re: Nie ma mnie w biurze

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Jason Hihn <jhihn(at)paytimepayroll(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Nie ma mnie w biurze
Date: 2003-08-18 20:55:29
Lists: pgsql-novice

Jason Hihn <jhihn(at)paytimepayroll(dot)com> writes:
> Sorry to get off-topic, but I've been getting this message all day, and not
> from this list (except now)... Anyone know what is going on?

Somebody apparently misconfigured "vacation" (or local equivalent) so
that it would reply to mailing list mail --- but of course without any
identifying information that would let you deduce that, except by
guessing.

I got about half a dozen of these before asking Marc to deactivate the
person's pgsql subscriptions ... you shouldn't see any more ...