Re: a couple of minor itches: RI Trigger Names, and

From: Ryan Bradetich <rbradetich(at)uswest(dot)net>
To: Joe Conway <mail(at)joeconway(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: a couple of minor itches: RI Trigger Names, and
Date: 2002-05-08 01:42:04
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Joe,

Thanks for the link. Didn't think to check the patches list :( I found
and downloaded the patch, but the patch does not apply cleanly (it
depends on some new files that are not present yet like:
src/backend/commands/tablecmds.c
)

But from what I have read, and the examples you gave this will do
exactly what I want :) not automatic, but still gives me the ability to
rename the trigger to something more obvious!

I'll have to play around with this some more and see if I can get it to
apply... or just wait until 7.2.2 comes out :)

Thanks for the excellent patch and pointer!

- Ryan