Re: Packages 7.2.8 thru 8.0.2 built ...

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Packages 7.2.8 thru 8.0.2 built ...
Date: 2005-05-06 04:48:09
Lists: pgsql-hackers

"Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org> writes:
> Let me know if anyone sees any problems with them ...

Tarballs match what I have here ... except it looks like you are
regenerating the 7.3 HISTORY and INSTALL files using slightly different
tools than what was committed into CVS. I'm not sure it's worth
worrying about, but maybe we should update that branch to note that
there is no need for manual creation of HISTORY/INSTALL anymore?