Grand group rights ?

From: Bo Lorentsen <bl(at)netgroup(dot)dk>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Grand group rights ?
Date: 2002-03-08 12:23:49
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi ...

While granding rights to a group of tables, I like to do this
automaticly, but this don't seem to work.

I have a user with the id 33, and i group called big, and I like to
grand all to the biq group on all classes made by user 33, like this:

GRANT ALL ON (SELECT relname FROM pg_class WHERE relowner=33) TO GROUP
biq;

If this is not the propper syntax, how do I then do it ?

/BL