Re: simple code cleanups

From: Neil Conway <nconway(at)klamath(dot)dyndns(dot)org>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: simple code cleanups
Date: 2002-02-20 04:56:02
Lists: pgsql-patches

On Tue, 2002-02-19 at 20:40, Neil Conway wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was taking a look at making ALTER TABLE ... RENAME work with
> referential integrity constraints. While doing so, I cleaned up a few
> spots of code along the way (mostly just adding 'const' qualifiers to
> char* params) -- only the change in rename.c is slightly noteworthy.
> Unless anyone sees any problems, please apply for 7.3.

My previous patch was only half-baked, due to the bizarre situation I
had managed to get my local source tree into. Sorry, sleep deprivation
on my part ;-)

The attached patch should work; it's made via 'cvs diff -c', so please
ignore the ugly headers CVS inserts, and apply with '-p0'.

Cheers,

Neil

--
Neil Conway <neilconway(at)rogers(dot)com>
PGP Key ID: DB3C29FC

Attachment Content-Type Size
code_cleanup-2.patch text/plain 14.5 KB