where is the functions definitions in the src?

From: shieldy <shieldly(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: where is the functions definitions in the src?
Date: 2007-04-23 03:22:41
Lists: pgadmin-support

I have to extends the spatial data structure in the postgresql, so i have to
define some functions towards the application, and I wanto know where is the
functions definitions in the source code of the postgresql. the funciton
such as point(),polygon,box,length,and etc...
where can I find them? the exact path of the file? thank you?