Re: Auditing and Postgres 7.3

From: Ned Wolpert <ned(dot)wolpert(at)knowledgenet(dot)com>
To: Gavin Sherry <swm(at)linuxworld(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: PostgreSQL-Developers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Auditing and Postgres 7.3
Date: 2002-01-23 15:26:47
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I think that having an audit trail would be a very good feature for
PostgreSQL. And I especially like the idea of superuser being able to
audit unprivileged users (Turn it on for users one things are abusing
the system, etc) rather than just on specific tables.

--

Virtually,
Ned Wolpert <ned(dot)wolpert(at)knowledgenet(dot)com>

D08C2F45: 28E7 56CB 58AC C622 5A51 3C42 8B2B 2739 D08C 2F45