Fw: JDBC Bug Report

From: Peter T Mount <peter(at)retep(dot)org(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Fw: JDBC Bug Report
Date: 2001-09-14 08:55:06
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi guys, this has been sent direct to me. Peter

-----------

Hi,
I have a table with those column name "position" and "local" and I use the
JDBC for PostgreSQL as you provided. But when I run the my Java Application.
I t prompts up SQLException: parser: parse error at or
near "position"("local")
at org.postgresql.Connection.ExecSQL(Connection.java:393)
at org.postgresql.jdbc2.Statement.execute(Statement.java:273)
at org.postgresql.jdbc2.Statement.executeUpdate(Statement.java:73)
at org.postgresql.jdbc2.PreparedStatement.executeUpdate
(PreparedStatement.java:126)

I think this is a bug since as I just change the field name in the table and
recompile my application and can run with no error.

Best regards,
Leo
email: leochan(at)email(dot)com