Re: Backend crash with tsearch

From: "Magnus Naeslund(f)" <mag(at)fbab(dot)net>
To: "Teodor Sigaev" <teodor(at)stack(dot)net>
Cc: "Oleg Bartunov" <oleg(at)sai(dot)msu(dot)su>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Backend crash with tsearch
Date: 2002-12-03 18:32:48
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Teodor Sigaev <teodor(at)stack(dot)net> wrote:

> Sorry, I have no any idea..... Just only full reinstall (with initdb
> and rm -rf /usr/local/pgsql) postgresql...
> Can you give me login on you computer for a several hours?

The thing is that when i ran the thing breakpointing on parsetext() at
the line of the call i could type "cont" many times.
Could there be some kind of memory corruption, someone overwriting
memory?

Sorry, i can't hand out a login to the box :(

I did a total re-install just now, and it still crashes.

Magnus