Re: PostgreSQl, PHP and IIS

From: "Daniel Verite" <daniel(at)manitou-mail(dot)org>
To: "Mark Williams" <markwillimas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQl, PHP and IIS
Date: 2018-09-22 13:22:52
Lists: pgsql-general

Mark Williams wrote:

> Can anyone please shed any light on what more I need to do?

Overall, what you did looks good.
I've never used IIS, but when faced with similar problems with Apache,
ProcessExplorer [1] has been quite effective to figure out which
dependent DDLs were missing, where PHP was searching for them,
and the precise errors it encountered.

[1] https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/process-explorer

Best regards,
--