Re: sudden program termination: no warning, error, or crash

From: Kev <kev(at)brantaero(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: sudden program termination: no warning, error, or crash
Date: 2010-06-03 14:20:12
Lists: pgadmin-support

On pgAdminIII 1.12.0 beta 1, I've been having this happen really
frequently. One table I can't even edit--as soon as I type a single
character in a column to make a new row, it crash-vanishes every
time. Actually, it does an odd thing before vanishing, creating a set
of horizontal and vertical scrollbars in the upper-left of the data
grid (over top the data), freezes a couple seconds, then all the
pgAdmin windows disappear.