Re: pgAdmin3, v1.8.0 BETA-5

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Daniel B(dot) Thurman" <dant(at)cdkkt(dot)com>
Cc: "Pgadmin-Support (E-mail)" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin3, v1.8.0 BETA-5
Date: 2007-09-19 06:56:06
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi.

>> My Color depth is 32 bits, or 16.7M colors.
>> Screen Res is 1600x1200
>>
>> Attached is the image, in jpeg format.
>
> Oh wow - thats wierd. Anyone else see that? I get the expected picture
> of Slonik...

Um, It seems that I made the factor....
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/pgAdmin_icon.html
It looks great to me although changed from OLD to NEW.
However, It may be having missed something. ?_?
But, NEW has equipped what also has the same psql.
Do you see this and do you notice some?

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito