cirrus scripts could use make -k

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: cirrus scripts could use make -k
Date: 2022-12-15 11:31:26
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I would find it useful if the cirrus scripts used make -k (and ninja -k)
to keep building everything in the presence of errors. For example, I
once had some issue in code that caused a bunch of compiler warnings on
Windows. The cirrus build would only show me the first one, then I had
to fix, reupload, see the next one, etc. Are there any drawbacks to
using these options in this context?