Re: HTML email

From: "Derrick Betts" <Derrick(at)grifflink(dot)com>
To: <aspire420(at)hotpop(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: HTML email
Date: 2004-02-20 22:48:06
Lists: pgsql-novice

When I place the HTML tags in the body of the email, I just get the tags
showing as text. Is this what you meant? I currently use a function to
create the concatenate the HTML and variables together, and then I pass that
string as the body of the email, but it is delivered as text.

Is there anything I should do that I am missing?

Thanks,
Derrick