Bug report

From: Robert van Geel <robert(at)dotdata(dot)nl>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Bug report
Date: 2016-11-19 19:32:55
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

I have an issue getting pgadmin going.

Version: latest (4.1.1)
Platform: windows 10
Configuration: out of the box, just install -> start -> symptom experienced
Symptom: the screen looks off, like a web page with no css applied or
something, I added a screenshot below
Additional information of interest: I installed it as desktop app,
de-installed, re-installed to the same effect
I also installed the python package and ran the tool in the browser on
http://localhost:5050/ there I get a login screen which also seems off.
I can see in network that browser.css gets a HTTP 303 found with a
location of http://localhost:5050/login?next=%2Fbrowser%2Fbrowser.css.
When I type that in my address bar I get the login screen again. This
problem occurs in all browsers (Chrome, IE, FF).

Thank you for your attention.