PostgreSQL DBA Opportunity - Nashville, TN

From: "Matt Jones" <MJones(at)idr-inc(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL DBA Opportunity - Nashville, TN
Date: 2011-06-22 14:28:02
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Good morning. One of Nashville's leading technology companies is
searching for a talented and dedicated PostgreSQL DBA. They are ideally
looking for a long term fit but can be flexible with the employment
terms. They have a very competitive and attractive salary that can be
offered and are looking to interview and hire this person ASAP. Attached
is the job description. Please respond with resume if interested.

Best Regards,

Matt Jones

Recruiter
Internal Data Resources, Inc. (IDR)
One Lakeview Place
25 Century Blvd.
Suite 410
Nashville, TN 37214
Office: 615-345-6350 ext. 204

Mobile: 615-512-7880
Fax: 615-775-9999

Our Mission: We Play to Win; Love to Live; Give Back; Become Legendary

IDR is a management and technology consulting organization dedicated to
helping our clients effectively manage, execute and deliver business IT
solutions.

copies of the original message.

Attachment Content-Type Size
PostgreSQL DBA Job Ad.docx application/octet-stream 13.6 KB