Re: be-gssapi-common.h should be located in src/include/libpq/

From: Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
Cc: Postgres hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>, Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Subject: Re: be-gssapi-common.h should be located in src/include/libpq/
Date: 2019-06-07 07:52:26
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> On 7 Jun 2019, at 06:34, Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz> wrote:

> Any objections to something like the attached?

No objections to moving the file per the patch.

While looking at libpq.h I noticed what seems to be a few nitpicks: the GSS
function prototype isn’t using the common format of having a comment specifying
the file it belongs to; ssl_loaded_verify_locations is defined as extern even
though it’s only available under USE_SSL (which works fine since it’s only
accessed under USE_SSL but seems kinda wrong); and FeBeWaitSet is not listed
under the pqcomm.c prototypes like how the extern vars from be-secure.c are.
All of these are in the attached.

cheers ./daniel

Attachment Content-Type Size
libpq_reorg.diff application/octet-stream 1.4 KB