pgwatch PostgreSQL Monitoring 1.0 is out

From: PostgreSQL - Hans-Jürgen Schönig <postgres(at)cybertec(dot)at>
To: PostgreSQL Announce <pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgwatch PostgreSQL Monitoring 1.0 is out
Date: 2011-10-05 12:17:52
Lists: pgsql-announce

pgwatch - Cybertec Enterprise PostgreSQL Monitor
Version 1.0

Cybertec Schönig & Schönig GmbH is proud to announce the final version of
pgwatch 1.0, a simple to use tool to monitor PostgreSQL 9.0, 9.1, and higher.
The goal of our project is to have a professional monitoring tool for PostgreSQL
which can be used out of the box. All you need is a webbrowser.

Key features:

- Easy configuration
- Large number of ready-to-use charts
- Dashboard for fast system checking included
- Automated collection of statistics
- Interactive Flash-charts
- Integrated SQL worksheet
- Support for Windows and Linux / UNIX

Currently we support PostgreSQL 9.0 and PostgreSQL 9.1 - older versions are not
supported. Support for future versions of PostgreSQL will be fully provided.

You can use pgwatch on most UNIX based systems as well as on Microsoft Windows.
We strongly suggest to use some UNIX based setup, however.

pgwatch is Open Source and can be used freely under the terms of the Creative
Commons License.

You can download pgwatch from: http://www.cybertec.at/en/pgwatch

regards,

hans