RE: [survey] New "Stable" QueryId based on normalized query text

From: "Tsunakawa, Takayuki" <tsunakawa(dot)takay(at)jp(dot)fujitsu(dot)com>
To: 'Kyotaro HORIGUCHI' <horiguchi(dot)kyotaro(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: "legrand_legrand(at)hotmail(dot)com" <legrand_legrand(at)hotmail(dot)com>, "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: [survey] New "Stable" QueryId based on normalized query text
Date: 2019-03-20 03:15:04
Lists: pgsql-hackers

From: Kyotaro HORIGUCHI [mailto:horiguchi(dot)kyotaro(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp]
> > > needs.1: stable accross different databases,
> >
> > Does this mean different database clusters, not different databases in
> a single database cluster?
>
> Does this mean you want different QueryID for the same-looking
> query for another database in the same cluster?

(I'm afraid this question may be targeted at legland legland, not me...)
I think the same query text can have either same or different QueryID in different databases in the database cluster. Even if the QueryID value is the same, we can use DatabaseID to choose desired information.

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa