Added PostgreSQL internals learning materials in Developer FAQ

From: "Tsunakawa, Takayuki" <tsunakawa(dot)takay(at)jp(dot)fujitsu(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Added PostgreSQL internals learning materials in Developer FAQ
Date: 2017-12-11 03:13:00
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello,

FYI
I collected Web resources to learn PostgreSQL internals in the Developer FAQ page. I did this because I need to provide self-education materials for new developers. Specifically, I modified "How is the source code organized?", and added "What information is available to learn PostgreSQL internals?".

Developer FAQ
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Developer_FAQ#Development_Tools_and_Help

I borrowed most of the information from the following discussion. I'd appreciate it if you could other useful information.

On How To Shorten the Steep Learning Curve Towards PG Hacking...
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/29ce9fa2-63d1-001b-74f4-a26e23500acb%40lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp#29ce9fa2-63d1-001b-74f4-a26e23500acb(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa