Re: Supporting huge pages on Windows

From: "Tsunakawa, Takayuki" <tsunakawa(dot)takay(at)jp(dot)fujitsu(dot)com>
To: 'Thomas Munro' <thomas(dot)munro(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>, Craig Ringer <craig(dot)ringer(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Amit Kapila <amit(dot)kapila16(at)gmail(dot)com>, "Robert Haas" <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Supporting huge pages on Windows
Date: 2017-09-13 01:41:12
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi Thomas, Magnus

From: pgsql-hackers-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
> [mailto:pgsql-hackers-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org] On Behalf Of Thomas Munro
> Since it only conflicts with c7b8998e because of pgindent whitespace
> movement, I applied it with "patch -p1 --ignore-whitespace" and created
> a new patch. See attached.

Thanks, Thomas. I've added your name in the CF entry so that your name will also be listed on the release note, because my patch is originally based on your initial try. Please remove your name just in case you mind it. BTW, your auto-reviewer looks very convenient. Thank you again for your great work.

Magnus, it would be grateful if you could review and commit the patch while your memory is relatively fresh.

I've been in a situation which keeps me from doing development recently, but I think I can gradually rejoin the community activity soon.

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa