Do we create a new roadmap page for development?

From: "Tsunakawa, Takayuki" <tsunakawa(dot)takay(at)jp(dot)fujitsu(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Do we create a new roadmap page for development?
Date: 2017-03-21 06:36:31
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello,

I'd like to share our roadmap for PostgreSQL development, as other companies and individuals do in the following page. But this page is for PostgreSQL 10.

PostgreSQL10 Roadmap
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL10_Roadmap

Should I create a page for PostgreSQL 11 likewise? Or, do you want a more stable page named "PostgreSQL Roadmap" instead of "PostgreSQL11 Roadmap" and attach the target version to each feature as in "Feature X (V11)", so that we can represent more longer-term goals?

And, why don't we add a link to the above roadmap page in the "Development information" page?

Development information
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Development_information

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa