Re: OSSP can be used in the windows environment now!

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>
To: "Magnus Hagander" <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Subject: Re: OSSP can be used in the windows environment now!
Date: 2008-02-28 00:38:00
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Magnus Hagander" <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>

> I take it you are in contact with them, since you helped them with the
> port? Can you ask them if they are interested in distributing that file?

Yes, However, It is not discussing about MSVC. It is because it needed
to think with correspondence of the generation process (xx.in) of the
source code. Furthermore, uuid_cli had a problem more...
Although I don't have the margin time now, it is taken as my TODO.

> If not, what do other people think about adding this Makefile and a
> README file to our contrib directory?

If there is no contrary opinion, I believe that it is help to many people's

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito