Re: msvcr80.dll and PostgreSQL 8.3 under Windows XP

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>
To: "Hermann Muster" <Hermann(dot)Muster(at)gmx(dot)de>, <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: msvcr80.dll and PostgreSQL 8.3 under Windows XP
Date: 2008-02-04 18:37:48
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi.

MSVCR80.dll which the binary of 8.3 refers to is this.
C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRT_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.762_x-ww_6b128700\MSVCR80.dll
I tried again in the beautiful environment which does not have 8.0.50727.762 in the environment of XP-SP2.
Then, It was fine. I can't remember the environment which received the report by RC2.?_?
It is likely to be necessary to investigate the environment of Hermann-san.

P.S)
However, It seems that a VISTA user's problem remains.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito