Security Question

From: Mitch <postgresql(at)karboneye(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Security Question
Date: 2003-01-31 00:00:38
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all..

Is there any way to prevent a regular user (not super, no createdb)
from being able to select from pg_user and pg_database to get a list of
databases, users and table schemas on the machine? I know they can't
actually select from the data tables but seeing the schema in some
cases is risk enough..

Thanks!

-Mitch