***UNCHECKED*** Re: memory leak occur when disconnect database

From: "tanjunhua" <tanjh(at)riso(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: "Walton Hoops" <walton(at)vyper(dot)hopto(dot)org>
Cc: "'Postgres General Postgres General'" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ***UNCHECKED*** Re: memory leak occur when disconnect database
Date: 2009-07-21 10:44:32
Lists: pgsql-general

>> Also you'll have better luck getting help if you actually include the
>> output
>> from Valgrind.

The appendix include source code, execute program and output from top
command and Valgrind.
the top_result_before_1_hour is the information got from top command
before executing test program.
after 1 hour performance, I store the top information into
top_result_after_1_hour.
the valgrind_output is the information from Valgrind:

valgrind --leak-check=full show-reachable=yes ./test > valgrind_output 2>&1

because the mail server will reject execute program. then I compress it
with ciper code(111111) and the execute program is compressed also.

I hope it will bring better luck from you. look forward to your response
again.

Attachment Content-Type Size
memory leak.zip application/octet-stream 10.9 KB