Re: Expanded information template

From: Markus Wanner <markus(at)bluegap(dot)ch>
To: Greg Sabino Mullane <greg(at)endpoint(dot)com>
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, PostgresCluster ML <pgsql-cluster-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Expanded information template
Date: 2010-03-03 15:06:43
Lists: pgsql-cluster-hackers

Hi,

On Wed, 3 Mar 2010 09:54:54 -0500, Greg Sabino Mullane <greg(at)endpoint(dot)com>
wrote:
> Should these pages be under Clustering, e.g. Clustering/Bucardo? In
other
> words, do we also want a more generic page on the wiki for these
projects,
> or should there be one page that follows the clustering template and
> serves as the default project page?

Existing "entries" are on separate pages, within the "Clustering"
category. Not necessarily under a Clustering/ "subdirectory".

>> * Online Provisioning: Yes/No

I understood this to be the "add and remove nodes on the fly" feature.
Josh?

>> Programming Languages:

The programming language(s) the specific clustering solution is
implemented with?

Regards

Markus Wanner