Re: logical-replication.sgml improvements

From: Erik Rijkers <er(at)xs4all(dot)nl>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: logical-replication.sgml improvements
Date: 2017-01-24 16:37:12
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 2017-01-24 17:29, Robert Haas wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 20, 2017 at 11:00 AM, Erik Rijkers <er(at)xs4all(dot)nl> wrote:
>> logical-replication.sgml.diff changes
>
> I had a look at this but these are not all open-and-shut cases. In
> many cases I think your proposed wording is better, but it's probably
> a good idea for the people who were involved in the development of the
> logical replication feature to have a look at it just to see if there
> is anything with which they'd like to disagree.

Fair enough.

I agree that most changes are arguable - it fixes really only one real
error:

<para>
Subscriptions are not dumped by <command>pg_dump</command> by
default but
- can be requested using the command-line
- option <option>--subscriptions</option>.
+ this can be requested using the command-line
+ option <option>--include-subscriptions</option>.
</para>

thanks,

Erik Rijkers