Re: Third call for platform testing

From: "Permaine Cheung" <pcheung(at)redhat(dot)com>
To: <thomas(at)pgsql(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Third call for platform testing
Date: 2001-12-12 23:07:06
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Sure, I'll post the results. Actually, on S/390, there's no need
to change anything, but on the PS/2, the test-and-set code
doesn't work on that CPU, Tom Lane suggested a workaround -
undefine HAS_TEST_AND_SET and remove slock_t type
definition in the port include file. With those modifications,
both the build and tests work fine.

Permaine