OS X

From: Jyrki Wahlstedt <jyrki(dot)wahlstedt(at)hut(dot)fi>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: OS X
Date: 2005-04-19 19:32:56
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,
wonderful to see a working pgAdmin on OS X. Couple of points, though,
to consider in further development: (I am not sure, how easily one can
modify the user interface on one platform, but) the buttons in dialogs
seem to be in wrong order (OK, the default, should be the rightmost
button), and the current location for quit command is in the
application menu, not in the "File" menu (now, when you press cmd-q,
the wrong menu is highlighted).
However, this is really good work, thanks.
!
! Jyrki Wahlstedt
! Tinatie 3 A 2 mob. +358-40-502 0164
! FI-00440 Helsinki
!
! Our life is no dream; but it ought to become one and perhaps will.
! PGP key ID: 0x139CC386 fingerprint: F355 B46F 026C B8C1 89C0 A780
6366 EFD9 139C C386

  • Re: OS X at 2005-04-20 01:15:04 from Florian G. Pflug