Re: Postresql RFD version 2.0 Help Wanted.

From: Dave Balderstone <dave(at)N_O_T_T_H_I_S(dot)balderstone(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postresql RFD version 2.0 Help Wanted.
Date: 2004-11-07 04:27:08
Lists: pgsql-general

In article <2v5jonF2hmf8kU1(at)uni-berlin(dot)de>, Mike Cox
<mikecoxlinux(at)yahoo(dot)com> wrote:

> I'm pretty much done with this anyway. It is a waste of time putting in
> anymore effort since no one seems to want it.

You're way too impatient. Things don't happen here in time scales that
are measured in hours or days. Hang in there. You've got a good start
and some good people supporting what you want to do.

Relax, take your time (and the advise of the wise ones here (not me...
um well, whatever)) and work through the process.

Your proposal is, in its genesis, sound. Now, evolution.

djb

"No, no, no... you don't understand how radio works! First, I fade my
voice out like this, then cue the organist!"