Re: Web-based Problem/Project tracking system ...

From: "Dave Cramer" <Dave(at)micro-automation(dot)net>
To: "The Hermit Hacker" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>, <freebsd-questions(at)freebsd(dot)org>
Cc: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Web-based Problem/Project tracking system ...
Date: 2001-05-05 20:30:31
Lists: pgsql-general

Have to agree, didn't like Keystone much myself. I am interested too.

The acs system looks interesting... but is running on AolServer.. this kind
of interferes with what I currently have .... any others?

I do know that the there is some work being done on a java based one called
scarab. scarab.tigris.org. It doesn't look like it has gotten too far though
;(

Dave