Re: two minor things

From: Jyrki Wahlstedt <jwa(at)wahlstedt(dot)fi>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: two minor things
Date: 2007-09-05 12:12:05
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

On 5.9.2007, at 15.03, Dave Page wrote:

> Jyrki Wahlstedt wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I just noticed when browsing b4 (on OS X) that 1) if I try to
>> create a
>> new operator, I cannot write its name, I just get beeps.
>
> You realise there are a very limited set of characters that can be
> used
> in operators, and pgAdmin will restrict you to those only?
>
> The allowed characters are:
>
> + - * / < > = ~ ! @ # % ^ & | ` ?

A note for me: RTFM!

>> Another thing
>> that at some point of time would be good (for OS X, it is) is that 2)
>> the dialog buttons seem to be in random order, when the default
>> (or OK,
>> though not necessarily so) should be the bottom right one.
>
> The backup and restore dialogs are wrong, but all the rest look OK as
> far as I can see. Any others I've missed that need fixing?

The dialogs to create:
1) functions
2) trigger functions
4) triggers
5) rules,
at least so it seems. (OK button should be rightmost)

> Regards, Dave

!
! Jyrki Wahlstedt
! http://www.wahlstedt.fi/jyrki/
!
! Our life is no dream; but it ought to become one and perhaps will.
! PGP key ID: 0x139CC386 fingerprint: F355 B46F 026C B8C1 89C0 A780
6366 EFD9 139C C386