Re: SLL with PHP?

From: "Rod Taylor" <rbt(at)zort(dot)ca>
To: "mark boylan" <markboylan(at)hotmail(dot)com>, <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SLL with PHP?
Date: 2002-03-06 02:50:52
Lists: pgsql-php

Libpq does all of the work. PHP has no notion of an encrypted
session, it just tells libpq to connect.

If you create a certificate for postgresql (see docs) libpq will
normally use an encrypted session by default. By setting hostssl in
pg_hba.conf it will enforce that all connections must be encrypted to
connect -- kinda a guarentee.

Anyway, it is that simple.

--
Rod Taylor

This message represents the official view of the voices in my head